let's be realistic, I am not meant to be a blogger. I am a lot better looking at blogs than updating mine. But just because I am not good at something does not mean i will not do it.
So, here is a recipe I just tried tonight. I am into and trying to find simple recipes b/c working full time, church calling, trying to stay fit and being married (not in any particular order) kind of take up a lot of my time. Andrew and I really liked this recipe!! I mean we really liked it. It did not take long at all!
Here is the recipe for Chicken Crescent Rolls:
- 2 whole Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (8 Oz. Can) Crescent Rolls ( I used reduced fat ones)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (or any other kind you want)
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese, softened (reduced fat)
- ¼ cups Diced White Onion ( optional, I didn't have any so i didn't use any!)
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ¼ teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- Pepper To Taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Boil the chicken in water until fully cook, then take 2 forks and shred it.
Combine the cream cheese, onion, milk, 1 tablespoon of butter (softened), and seasoned salt and mix well. Add the chicken and shredded cheese and mix until chicken is well coated. Add pepper to taste.
Prepare the crescent rolls to make four squares. Fill each square with the chicken-cheese mixture. Bring all four corners together over chicken-cheese mixture and pinch until closed.
Melt the remaining 1 tablespoons of butter and spread over the crescents rolls.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown in a coated brownie pan.
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen, THe Pioneer Woman
I forgot to take a picture while I was making it and when it was done. So here are our leftovers in our cheap plastic container.
1 comment:
Mmmmmm!! I haven't had crescent rolls in far too long!
Post a Comment